mailRe: [bug #21460] Couldn't optimise the CR72 relaxation dispersion model in the GUI with 'Exception raised in thread.' message.

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on January 08, 2014 - 15:21:
Hi Min-Kyu,

I will probably not be able to have time to fix the issues this
problem uncovers until next week.  A simple solution would be to start
again from scratch.  Somehow the wrong spectrometer frequency was set
for one of the peak lists.  I guess the peak list was then deleted and
reloaded with the correct spectrometer frequency.  Is this correct?
Maybe the code I wrote for removing the unused spectrometer
information after data deletion is not working correctly.  Anyway, if
this is what happened, starting again from scratch will allow you to
perform the analysis.  The bug report and attached state file will
allow me to create tests to check that this state can nevertheless be
handled, as well as to make sure that spectrometer frequencies are
correctly deleted.

On 7 January 2014 21:59, Edward d  Auvergne
thread.' message => Couldn't optimise the CR72 relaxation dispersion model

  <http://gna.org/bugs/?21460>