mailRe: [bug #21599] allow import of nmr data from ccpn projects (optionally also export)

Posted by Wayne Boucher on March 04, 2014 - 13:17:
Hello,

We discussed this in CCPN and we think this integration would be a great idea
but because of our schedule we won’t be able to start on this until the
autumn.  For one thing, we’re currently working on simplifying the
integration process, so that will likely be useful, but also we’re also busy
trying to get v3 of our code off the ground right now.

Regards, Wayne

On 17 Feb 2014, at 17:04, Troels E. Linnet <NO-REPLY.INVALID-ADDRESS@xxxxxxx>