mail[bug #21813] File recognition - identification of the relaxation data type when reading Bruker DC files.

Posted by stefano ciurli on March 19, 2014 - 13:08:
Follow-up Comment #5, bug #21813 (project relax):

Hi Troels,

following your flowchart, I was also able to reach to the point where I need
more than one field, so it looks good. Now I understand better some of the
input to be given in the GUI to avoid mixing things up.
It also confirms that if used correctly, the Bruker text files from DC are
read fine.

Thanks a lot!
Stefano

  <http://gna.org/bugs/?21813>