mail[bug #21862] Programme freezes up

Posted by anonymous on March 25, 2014 - 16:30:

             Assigned to: None
         Originator Name: Ivan Leung
        Originator Email: ivanhoe.leung@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
             Open/Closed: Open
                 Release: 3.1.5
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: Microsoft Windows

Details:

Please find attached with this bug report
(1) Relax state "Ubiquitin2"
(2) PDB file "1D3Z"
(3) Relaxation data lists (as a rar file)

The "Relaxation Data List" is in the following format

2 ALA 5.49631746729691 N
3 ASP 3.74279511939516 N
4 ASP 6.12594952217594 N
6 SER 6.75812664729337 N

After I added the relaxation data list, I clicked the "Dipolar relaxation"
button. However, the programme freezes up when I press "Apply" or "Next".

PS: I encountered no problem with the other three buttons (CSA relaxation / X
isotope / H isotope)

I wonder if it is because I am not supplying the right type of data to the
software, or if this is a python problem?

Thanks

Ivan

File Attachments:

Date: Tue 25 Mar 2014 15:30:47 UTC  Name: 1D3Z.pdb  Size: 990kB   By: None