mailRe: [sr #3154] Implementation of Baldwin (2014) B14 model - 2-site exact solution model for all time scales

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on May 08, 2014 - 20:32:
Hi Troels,

Can you very carefully proof the equations for Andy's model in the
relax manual?  There are some very large differences when compared to
Andy's paper and I don't know where they originate from.  I have fixed
a few things, but don't know what has been done in all parts.

On 8 May 2014 20:11, Troels E. Linnet <NO-REPLY.INVALID-ADDRESS@xxxxxxx>