mailRe: Spam bots on the relax wiki again!

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on May 14, 2014 - 14:53:
He he, the spam bots are still signing up
(http://wiki.nmr-relax.com/Special:ListUsers), but they can't do
anything :)  This is an awesome fix for the problem!  Maybe I'll
delete users if they haven't been upgraded to the 'Trusted' level
after 3 or so months, to keep this list tame.