mailRe: [bug #22021] Model B14 shows bad fitting to data.

Posted by Troels Emtekær Linnet on May 22, 2014 - 10:26:
Hi Ed.

No, I just think that it is important to change these two lines.

I can do the optimisation in the speed branch.

Best
Troels

A new point release now might take ~1 hour, or ~2 hours if you take
upload time into account.  The longest part is converting commit
messages into readable sentences for the release message.  So it's
rather easy at the moment (I can do it between running calculations).
Are there any other B14 model fixes coming into the trunk, or should I
just release?  I might have time tomorrow as I have some long
calculations planned.