mailRe: Problems with GUI and dx.map

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on May 29, 2014 - 18:20:
Hi Troels,

Could you give a complete set of step-by-step instructions for how to
replicate this?  I would like to convert these steps into a GUI test
so that I can replicate the problem.  This is a common problem with
wxPython - a GUI change that works perfectly on one operating system
fails on another.  With a GUI test, I'll then be easily able to check
this behaviour on Linux, Mac and Windows.