mailRe: LM63_3site systemtest?

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on June 13, 2014 - 14:32:
Hmmm, what happened there?!  There should really be one, but I don't
know why there is nothing there.  The best might be to duplicate
Relax_disp.test_hansen_cpmg_data_to_lm63 and just set the second set
of parameters to the same as the first.  You can see the results of
optimisation for this data and model in the directory
"test_suite/shared_data/dispersion/Hansen/relax_results/LM63 3-site/",
something close to these final parameters might be better to start the
test.  The reason there is no test might be because I was waiting
until I had results from another software program but I never found
any software that handles this model and must have forgotten about the
test.