mailRe: A proposal for simplifying all relaxation dispersion data structures.

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on June 17, 2014 - 10:31:
That is why it is a proposal :)  It's also the plant the idea so that
as you fix problems in the specific_analyses.relax_disp package due to
your changes, I hope to open your eyes to the simplicity that your
design will bring.  And it's there for the future - sometimes it is
years after a proposal is made that it'll be implemented by a future
developer.