mailMath symbold for Spin-lock field strength and cpmg frq CPMG pulse train in Hz.

Posted by Troels Emtekær Linnet on July 30, 2014 - 14:36:
Hi Edward.

Just to confirm math symbols.
http://www.nmr-relax.com/manual/Dispersion_model_summary.html

I would like to add these to x_axis of dispersion graphs.

For Spin-lock field strength in Hz, I will use greek_letter "nu_1".
Spin-lock field strength in rad/s is greek_letter "omega_1".

But what is the math symbol to use for cpmg frq CPMG pulse train in Hz?

Best
Troels