mailRe: Math symbold for Spin-lock field strength and cpmg frq CPMG pulse train in Hz.

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on July 30, 2014 - 14:49:
Also, feel free to expand this LaTeX table if you see that anything is
missing.  This table is far from complete.  I'm wondering if it would
be worth including a section in the manual about outputting the
dispersion curves, and including figures of the awesome new graphs you
are producing (left at the default settings).  That could be very
beneficial for new users.  Feel free to write any text you wish,
especially if you think you can use that text directly in a thesis ;)