mailCatching up on the relaxation dispersion changes.

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on August 18, 2014 - 08:14:
Hi Troels,

I'm now back from holiday, and will start looking at your long list of
changes.  As there are so many, to make it easier I'll just start from
the first one and comment on the changes as I see them.  It is very
likely that issues will be fixed in later revisions.  The fastest way
to respond to my post, assuming I don't find it first, is to just
write something like:

Fixed in r25039 (http://article.gmane.org/gmane.science.nmr.relax.scm/22789).