mailRelease of relax version 3.3.0.

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on September 02, 2014 - 11:49:
Hi Troels,

I was wondering if you had any plans for bug fixes, new additions,
etc. that you would like included in relax 3.3.0?  I'll probably try
to release this version soon.  I'm not sure yet if I'll merge in the
frame_order_testing branch which contains a huge number of changes for
the frame order analysis, or if I'll merge it later and release it as
relax 3.4.0.  Anyway, the release will happen soon (maybe this week)
as I will have time between calculations.  But it will take time due
to the huge number of changes, including the disp_spin_speed branch
merger.  I may ask you to help editing the commit messages, probably
via the wiki, for your changes in that dispersion branch.