mailRe: Invert the axis of dx map for dispersion ?

Posted by Troels Emtekær Linnet on October 06, 2014 - 14:53:
Hej Edward.

I found, if i swap the upper and lower bound of the parameters, I get the
expected figure.

So, no need figure this out.

Best
Troels

Hi Edward.

Do you know if it is possible to invert the axis of the dx map created for
dispersion analysis?

In most cases, the point of interest would be in the corner, where the
walls of the ticks and values block a proper view.

Meaning, that if:
dw = 0 - 10 ppm
pa = 0.5 - 1.0
kex = 0 - 10.000

then dw=1.0 ppm, pa=0.95 and kex=1000 would be in the corner, where the
view is blocked.

It would be optimal to revert this view.

Do you know if that is possible in the dx GUI?

Best
Troels