mailImplement handles for nmrglue in relax

Posted by Troels Emtekær Linnet on November 27, 2014 - 11:02:
Dear Edward.

I am about to setup a new test branch for using nmrglue.

I would need to compare all intensities in a long range of spectra.

I will setup a new branch by:
http://wiki.nmr-relax.com/Git_branch_creation

I already have some test code, which is working.

I am a little unsure where this will be going.

But essentially, I would like to write some wrapper functions to nmrglue,
which can be handsome.

Best
Troels Emtekær Linnet