mailRe: [task #7415] Implement support for inversion-recovery R1 curve fitting

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on November 27, 2014 - 18:51:
Hi Andras,

I just noticed that your scripts are out of date and cannot run with
the newest relax version.  Which version are you using?  I guess
you're using the Mac OS X dmg file for a pre-3.0 relax version?

Do you have Xcode installed?  I unfortunately only created a webpage
for setting up a development environment for MS Windows
(http://www.nmr-relax.com/devel_platform.html,
http://www.nmr-relax.com/windows_devel.html).  I need to one day
duplicate the MS Windows page and update it for Mac OS X (and
GNU/Linux).  The reason I ask about this is that if you have Xcode
installed, together with Scons (http://www.scons.org/) and subversion
(https://subversion.apache.org/), you should be able to use the relax
source code directly and compile the C modules.  You could then obtain
the latest relax source code by typing:

$ svn co http://svn.gna.org/svn/relax/trunk relax-trunk

You can then keep this up to date at any time by typing:

$ svn up
$ scons

This would allow you to follow any developments in real time, and you
won't have to wait for me to create a new relax release.  The 'scons'
command at the end is used to build the C modules, which are essential
for the exponential curve-fitting.

On 27 November 2014 at 18:35, Andras Boeszoermenyi