mail[sr #3210] relaxation experimental data and fitting curve plot

Posted by xiangyan shi on February 04, 2015 - 16:58:

             Assigned to: None
        Originator Email:
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: Mac OS

Details:

I'm working on R1 relaxation fitting with relax-GUI 3.3.5. A great
improvement can be made is providing a xmgrace plot of experimental data
point
versus final fitting curve (I have an example of such plot attached, the data
point is from experimental and the fit curve is generated based on the fitting
results from relax-GUI). This kind of plot is very common for publication.
Right now, without this feature, I have to use other program (matlab) to do
this plot, which takes quite amount of time if one have hundreds of peaks to
fit.

File Attachments:

Date: Wed 04 Feb 2015 03:58:06 PM UTC  Name: plot.eps  Size: 13kB   By: xyshi

<http://gna.org/support/download.php?file_id=23717>