mailRe: wiki is down

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on April 29, 2015 - 10:29:
Cheers :)  I run a daily cron backup of both the mysql and ftpdump (on
two machines in different parts of Germany).  Just for a sanity check:

[edward@localhost wiki]$ md5sum ftpdump/current/LocalSettings.php
2d37250547f2bf9e412d8a94d279ae90  ftpdump/current/LocalSettings.php
[edward@localhost wiki]$

This is from yesterday, but it looks like the correct one.

On 29 April 2015 at 10:24, Troels Emtekær Linnet <tlinnet@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>