mailRe: r27840 - /trunk/auto_analyses/relax_disp_repeat_cpmg.py

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on June 08, 2015 - 18:35:
On 8 June 2015 at 16:28, Edward d'Auvergne <edward@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Troels,

I'm not sure what this means yet, but I think this would be better
stored in the status object.  It could be a run time command line
option --mp_verbosity which can be true or false, or set in a
different way.  The reason is because the multi-processor framework is
not only for minimisation.  It could be used for anything that can be
run on a cluster.  Think of dx.map, dasha.execute, palmer.execute,
structure.sequence_alignment, structure.superimpose, a grid search, or
a new analysis parallised at a much higher level.  I think it would be
good to discuss this.

Hi,

Actually, maybe this would be better activated with the debug flag?
The other multi-processor printouts are activated in this way, as this
is mainly used for debugging purposes.  That would simplify all the
interfaces.