mail[bug #23933] 'RelaxWarning: comparison to `None` will result in an elementwise object comparison in the future' in modelfree

Posted by anonymous on October 12, 2015 - 18:41:

             Assigned to: None
         Originator Name: Sam
        Originator Email: samuelsw.chan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
             Open/Closed: Open
                 Release: 3.3.9
         Discussion Lock: Any
        Operating System: 64-bit MS Windows

Details:

I attached the logfile and my relax setup and dependices to help clarify the
problem.

Here is what I did in summary until I got to the relax warning and error:

Load my PDB structure in the spin viewer
Load my relaxation data from both fields, specifying to load @N spins because
I only have 15N information in the file using the free format settings
Complete the metadata for BMRB deposition for all the data
Set Dipolar relaxation (appearance of the first relax warning)
Set CSA relaxation for @N*, and sometimes when I do this it errors out (as
shown in the logfile), but other times it doesn't error out so I'm not sure
why this happens.

Hope this helps!

Sam

File Attachments: