mailRe: Javascript problems on the relax wiki.

Posted by Troels Emtekær Linnet on October 20, 2015 - 15:37:
Hi.

When I upgrade from 5.3, the page is flooded with problems relating to:

includes/MagicWord.php

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/wiki/mediawiki/504636

The fix is to update the wiki.

Do you have a current backup?

Best
Troels

This shows it should be possible to change:

https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Compatibility

Hi Edward.

I will try to change the PHP version, to see what happens.

Best
Troels

On 20 October 2015 at 13:00, Troels Emtekær Linnet