mailParking of relax, minfx, and bmrblib at GitHub, GitLab and SourceForge.

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on December 01, 2015 - 13:40:
Hi,

For reference, I have set up the following projects/groups, firstly at
SourceForge:

    https://sourceforge.net/projects/nmr-relax/
    https://sourceforge.net/projects/minfx/
    https://sourceforge.net/projects/bmrblib/

And at GitHub (Troels set up the nmr-relax project here):

    https://github.com/nmr-relax
    https://github.com/minfx
    https://github.com/bmrblib

And at GitLab:

    https://gitlab.com/groups/nmr-relax
    https://gitlab.com/groups/minfx
    https://gitlab.com/groups/bmrblib

This is just a backup exercise to reserve these project spaces if Gna!
one day shuts down its services (which is very unlikely, as it is
backed by the FSF branch in France).  If required, we could migrate
the relax and other project infrastructure to one of these source code
hosting facilities, or another, in the future.  The SourceForge file
download area may nevertheless be useful.  In all cases, the project
name 'relax' was taken, so instead I had to use 'nmr-relax'.