mailMaintenance release of relax 4.0.3.

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on October 27, 2016 - 10:37:
Hi,

Just a heads up - to ship all of the changes to relax since May, which
is rather minor, I will try to release relax 4.0.3 today.  This makes
it easier for the release process, as then there are not too many
changes to format for the release notes.  If there is anything
important to still be included in relax, we can easily make a 4.0.4
release.