mailUser function name changes?

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on March 12, 2006 - 08:37:
Horst Schirra has pointed out to me the problem of name changes to the
user functions and the potential for user confusion when changing
versions.  One example is the function 'diffusion_tensor.set()' which
was renamed to 'diffusion_tensor.init()'.  In the future, functions
may be merged, shifted, deleted, or renamed.  However I don't know the
best way to document this.  One solution could be to include dummy
functions which throw an error like "RelaxError:  Depreciated
function, use 'diffusion_tensor.init()' instead".  If anyone has any
other ideas, these would be appreciated.

Thanks,