mailRe: relax in Windows

Posted by Daniel Perez on September 13, 2006 - 10:17:
Hi Ed,

Thank you, and to Andrew and Chris as well for your help. In fact I got the same setup last week (with readline+ctypes) and it worked fine in my computer. The last thing I was trying to do it was to compile the c modules with c++ (the windows version, "visual studio")... I didn't succeed. Good that the test you made was running well.

Best regards

Daniel

I've installed Python, Scientific, Numeric, readline, and ctypes on my
brother's Windows laptop and relax runs successfully.  After running a
number of tests, everything appears to run fine.  All components of
the 'full_analysis.py' script work and therefore you should have no
problem running a full model-free analysis on Windows.  To run relax,
all you need to type is:

C:\> python relax full_analysis.py

If python or relax are not in the system path then the full location
of the programs will need to be specified.

I hope this helps,

Edward