mailRe: Using relax with RNA

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on September 28, 2006 - 17:16:
It looks like relax will need to be modified to handle 13C relaxation
in nucleic acids.  I'll need to think about how to handle multiple
data sets per residue.  I'm sure there will be an easy way to handle
it.

Once that is done, then handling N and C together will be another
problem that will need to solved.  Currently the atom type is assigned
to the 'run'.  It could be modified to be data set specific.  These
shouldn't be particularly difficult problems though.  I'll attempt to
come up with solutions for both problems.

Edward