mailread reduced spectral density mapping

Posted by Daniel Perez on October 20, 2006 - 18:07:
Hi

I'm trying to plot the output of Reduced spectral density mapping. But when I try to load the results (results.read) before excecuting grace I receive te following error message

RelaxError: This function is not available for reduced spectral density mapping.

The script jw_mapping.py did not give me any clue.

Could you please help me

Daniel