mailRe: Test-suite

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on December 01, 2006 - 07:24:
Running the test suite not necessary, it's purpose is to track down
issues with the source code.  It's also useful to run the tests on
your system to see if everything is working OK.  The way you run the
test suite is by typing:

$ relax --test-suite

Hopefully everything says [ OK ].