mailRe: Reduced spectral density mapping

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on December 02, 2006 - 15:51:
Hi,

Reduced spectral density mapping is a direct calculation of the
spectral density values, there is no optimisation.  The only part
where optimisation could be used, but is not necessary, is in the
calculation of the single J(0) value using data at multiple field
strengths.  See Kroenke et al., 1999 for details (Kroenke, C. D.,
Rance, M. and Palmer, A. G. (1999). Variability of the 15N chemical
shift anisotropy in Escherichia coli ribonuclease H in solution. J.
Am. Chem. Soc. 121, 10119–10125).  relax can't do this yet though
(although anyone is free to add that feature).

Edward