mailscripts

Posted by Hongyan Li on December 27, 2006 - 16:00:
Dear relax users,
I have tried to run relax with my dynamic data. Using the simplest isotropic
model, I haved run mf-multimodel.py (without Monte Carlo simulations) and
modsel.py to select a best model for each residue. I would like to use
selected
model to run again with Monte Carlo simulations like what I did in Modelfree.
wonder if there is a script for this purpose and how to float tm value which
was estimated accoring from T1/T2ratio, so that relax can also simulate it.

Any suggestion would be highly appreciated!

Cheers!

Hongyan

Dr. Hongyan Li
Department of Chemistry