mailRe: Sorry!

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on January 09, 2007 - 01:48:
Similar errors have been reported before (see Stephen Headey's post at
https://mail.gna.org/public/relax-devel/2006-11/msg00200.html,

Edward

On 1/8/07, Hongyan Li <hylichem@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Please ignore my previous e-mail. It was reported previously and I have got
relative information. I am looking forward for the new version to be relased
and hope there are more bugs being fixed in the new version!

Cheers!

Hongyan

Dr. Hongyan Li Department of Chemistry The University of Hong Kong Pokfulam Road Hong Kong