mailStop and restart

Posted by Sebastien Morin on January 15, 2007 - 21:17:
Hi everyone

We just had a major electricity failure in Quebec City and Laval
University campus and this incident raised questions.

I wonder if it is possible to stop a relax run and then restart it
exactly where it was. I know it is possible with some programs...

If it is not possible, I guess I have to delete the output folders
created with the full_analysis.py script from the iteration that was
stopped and then start the iteration again...

Thanks !

Sébastien