mailRe: diffusion tensor related

Posted by Hongyan Li on January 17, 2007 - 02:45:
I have tried to use "diffusion_tensor.init(name, (6.77e-9, 0.8, 80, 300),
param_types=2, spheroid_type='prolate', fixed=1)" in mf-multimodel.py script,
the tensor was obtained from r2r1_diffusion, I supposed that tensor should be
fixed, but when I checked results from relax, both theta and phi have been
changed. Why?

Cheers!

Hongyan