maillocal_tm model selection

Posted by Neil Syme on June 01, 2007 - 13:03:
Using the 'full_analysis.py' script I find that after the 'final' run, the diffusion model selected is the local_tm. I have tried removing those residues with particularly high or low local_tm values but still get the same result. Does anyone ahve any idea why this may be the case?

Thanks,

Neil

Neil R. Syme
Institute for Molecular and Cellular Biology
Astbury Building
University of Leeds
Leeds
LS2 9JT