mailrelax and modelfree

Posted by Hongyan Li on August 08, 2007 - 06:59:
Dear relax users,
I have tried to simulate my dynamic data using isotropic and axial symetric
model in both relax and modelfree which gave rise to a very different results.
The relax  used more M2 and M4 models but gave rise to strange "te" values as
big as "ts" (in M5 model). Please see the attached which are the graphs
generated using data obtained from both modelfree and relax using same set of
data. There must be something wrong. The results from relax are a bit weird
and
similar results were obtained uing axially symmetric model.

Any suggestion will be highly appreciated!

Hongyan

Dr. Hongyan Li
Department of Chemistry
The University of Hong Kong