mailRe: test-suite data for full_analysis.py

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on September 14, 2007 - 11:03:
Hi,

I haven't yet distributed a full test data set for a protein I worked
on in my PhD with relax yet.  The reason is simply that this is not
published yet.  Once this is done, I should be able to include it with
relax (possibly as a separate download with all the results files you
should obtain in the calculation).  I would prefer not to distribute
other people's collected data without permission, even if it is
published and perfectly legal.  Is there a reason you need to test if
the full_analysis.py script is functioning correctly?