mailRe: looping the optimization in full_analysis.py

Posted by Sebastien Morin on October 24, 2007 - 14:26:
Hi Doug

This extreme looping should be added as an option in the full_analysis.py script. I'm not sure I would routinely use it as the computing time must be very long, but it could be useful some times...

When the threading over multiple CPUs will be implemented, this option would also certainly be useful...

I would suggest you submit a patch to relax-devel@xxxxxxx to add this feature as an option the user can activate or not depending on its needs...

Cheers !

Séb  :)

Douglas Kojetin wrote:
I guess I could also mentione that I've 'hacked' the full_analysis.py script to automatically loop through local_tm, sphere, prolate, oblate and ellipsoid runs as well.  This, however, produces one extremely large output file, so the modifications mentioned below would be useful.

Doug