mailRe: My XH bond distribution scripts, Re: NH bond vector orientation figure in pymol/molmol

Posted by Douglas Kojetin on December 09, 2007 - 17:05:
Hi Edward,

Thanks for this. Would you also be willing to share the script used to create Figure 7.5: The Brownian rotational diffusion tensor of OMP as determined by the
new model-free optimisation protocol ?

Thanks,
Doug