mailThe use of a pdb with the sphere diffusion tensor

Posted by Sebastien Morin on January 10, 2008 - 20:46:
Hi,

I am now helping someone to start with relax and got into a question about the full_analysis.py script.

In the full_analysis.py script, the following code appears at line 550 :

# Load the PDB file.
if not local_tm:
   pdb(name, PDB_FILE)

For a local tm, no PDB file is needed. That's logic. However, I would have thought that no pdb file would also be needed for an isotropic diffusion tensor (sphere).

Am I right ?

Can someone with no 3D structure use the full_analysis.py script to optimize an isotropic diffusion tensor ?

Thanks !

Sébastien  :)