mailLagrange multiplier warning

Posted by Sébastien Morin on February 22, 2008 - 18:04:
Hi,

I am trying to use the full_analysis.py script for optimizing model m11 to m15 (m1 to m5 with CSA) for a system for which I have datasets at three magnetic fields (500, 600, 800 MHz).

The optimization is quite long, but this could be due to the algorithm used. I'll thus try to optimize models with another algorithm and see how it goes...

I have another problem which is that, for model tm12, I get a lot of warnings of the form 'Mu_too_small.' This warning is related to the Lagrange Multiplier.

I get the same exact problem when trying to work with models m21 to m25 and m31 to m35...

Why does this happen only for model tm12 (model tm15 optimization has not finished yet) ?
Is this issue a problem ?
How could I solve it ?

Thanks for your help !

Sébastien   :)