mailAIC from ModeFree data

Posted by Sébastien Morin on April 01, 2008 - 23:41:
Hi,

I have different model-free analysis that originated from the program ModelFree (with results in a 'mfout' file).

I would like to know if there is a way of loading these data to proceed to model selection by AIC using relax.

I there ain't any way of doing this, I'll turn to the palmer.py script and start from the beginning...

Thanks !

Sébastien