mailRe: Error on relax startup linux ubuntu 7.10

Posted by Johnny Croy on August 13, 2008 - 16:53:
Edward,

Sorry.  Default response is to you and not to the general mailing list.  I
guess the default installation of Ubuntu doesn't install the correct modules,
though it installs python by default (Version 2.5.1).  I went back and
installed python 2.4 and all is well.  One other question:  the fitting
functions are not working and need to be compiled, but how does one do that?

Johnny