mailrelax-py package added to fink unstable

Posted by Jack Howarth on August 14, 2008 - 19:51:
   I have added packaging for relax 1.3.0 to fink 10.4/10.5
unstable branch since there aren't any build instructions or
precompiled binaries for MacOS X. The relax-py package supports
building against either python 2.4 or python 2.5. The relax-py
package is installed with the command...

fink install relax-py24

or

fink install relax-py25

which will build, package and install relax 1.3.0 against
the appropriate python using the scons package in fink.
I used relax 1.3.0 instead of 1.2.13 because it seemed to give much
better relax testsuite results (at least under python 2.5).
                 Jack