mailRe: relax-py package added to fink unstable

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on September 24, 2008 - 12:45:
Hi Jack,

Thank you for adding relax to Fink
(http://pdb.finkproject.org/pdb/browse.php?name=relax).  I've always
wanted to have pre-compiled binaries for OS X however I haven't had
access to the hardware to do this.  I did add scons code for the
compilation of the C modules specific to OS X but this was never
tested.  I've now modified the download page
(http://www.nmr-relax.com/download.html) to point to Fink for the Mac
packages, although it may take up to an hour for the changes to
appear.

As for the test-suite results, this is likely to be due to precision
differences caused by the CPU architecture.  When relax 1.3.1 is
released, the test-suite should be much better suited to help me fix
these tests.  If you are interested in adding any newly released relax
packages to Fink (that would be very much appreciated, but please
don't feel obliged), then the very low traffic relax-announce mailing
list (https://mail.gna.org/listinfo/relax-announce) is reserved almost
exclusively for making these release announcements.

P.S.  Apologies about the delayed response.  I was very busy preparing
for the ICMRBS conference at the time and then I took a three week
holiday in Australia afterwards.

On Thu, Aug 14, 2008 at 6:32 PM, Jack Howarth <howarth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>