mailTest Data

Posted by Tyler Reddy on December 03, 2008 - 19:29:
Hi Edward,

As it stands I haven't been able to get reasonable relaxation parameters from
the 'relax' program. One suggestion from my project committee was to push
through a set of data that we already have good results for with this program.
I wonder if there's a small data set that would work well for this? Ideally
one
that converges easily to save me time!

Tyler