mailRe: question regarding output format

Posted by Raj Jose on February 19, 2009 - 17:07:
Dr Edward,

thanks a bunch
prem

Prem Raj B Joseph
Post Dcotoral Fellow
Dept. of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
Sealy Center for Structural Biology and Molecular Biophysics
5.142 Medical Branch Building
University of Texas Medical Branch
Galveston, TX 77555-1055
Cell: 409-354-8536