mailspectral density mapping input files

Posted by Fatiha Kateb on July 16, 2009 - 11:31:
Hi everybody,
I am trying to use relax for spectral density mapping purpose. I could
not find any information on the input format and when I try to use it,
although I do not get any error message, nothing has been fitted and my
results output file is only made of "none" and "[0,0,0]".
I guess my input files were not correct: I used 3 different files (one
for R1, one for R2 and one for Noe) with a 'res R err' format.
Could anyone help (like sending some input files examples)?

thanks and best regards,

Fatiha
--
Dr. Fatiha Kateb

Tel.: +49 89 289-13284
Fax:  +49 89 289-13869

Lehrstuhl für Biomolekulare NMR-Spektroskopie
Department Chemie, Technische Universität München
Lichtenbergstrasse 4
D-85747 Garching