mailRe: Installation

Posted by Edward d'Auvergne on July 29, 2009 - 21:05:
Dear Simon,

Welcome to the relax mailing lists!  The problem here is with
Scientific python and not with relax.  Maybe there is a newer version
of Scientific python that will work with this 2.6 version of Python?
Or maybe an older.  This can be tested by typing in Python:

from Scientific.Visualization import VMD

But note that Scientific python is not essential for relax and can be
uninstalled.  Oh, note that I will be soon releasing relax-1.3.4 which
includes many bug fixes and improvements in the next week or so, but
you can start with 1.3.3 nevertheless.  I hope this helps.