mailnumeric vs numpy in relax build

Posted by Jack Howarth on August 16, 2009 - 04:23:
Edward,
   I have another question about the relax build system.
How does the relax build decide whether to use numeric
or numpy for its build with scons? In fink we have both
packages which coexist. However it is unclear if the
scons build automatically choices the newer package
(ie numpy 1.3.0) or if this has to be hardcoded for the
build in some way.
           Jack